SCHOOL’S ADMISSION POLICY
- This is a Christian School built on Biblical principles.
- The home, school and church must play complimentary roles in the child’s life. It is, therefore desirable for both parents to be committed Christians and active members of a church.
- This is an inter-denominational school and it is therefore not necessary to belong to a specific church group, however we believe and speak the power of JESUS.
- Testing prior to acceptance. After acceptance enrolment forms and fees have to be paid in order to secure position in class.
- Our classes are small in number ie no more than 20 learners per class but big in love, care and education.
All applicants are expected to come for a week’s assessment, once we have feedback from the teacher concerned you will receive a letter from the Principal confirming your successful application.
Please complete and return the following to the School’s Admissions office before making a booking,:
- Application for Admission Form – Click here to download
- Finance clearance certificate – Click here to download
- Two coloured passport photographs of the student applying for entry to Elturion Christian School
- A certified copy of the student’s 2 most recent school reports/statements of symbols.
- Copies of reports pertaining to any intervention which might have taken place i.e. Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Remedial etc.
- A certified copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- A certified copy of both parents I.D. documents.
- Copy of the Immunisation Card
At the successful completion of the interview, entrance exam and once availability has been confirmed, a placement offer will be made.
Once this written offer has been made, a NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee of R3000.00 (Three Thousand Rand) is due. (Please note, this fee is not credited against school fees). This amount should be paid into the Capitec Account.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions Secretary (Natalie) during office hours on 012 654 6818.
YOUR FINANCIAL COMMITMENT
It is our God-given right to choose where and how our children will be educated. Along with that right, we must also assume the responsibility of being a vital part in that process. Our program can only reach its full potential in your child’s life if we have your agreement and full support on these fundamental issues.
Due to Elturion Independent Christian School being a fully private school and since our funding is completely dependent upon school fees, we would ask that you consider a monthly stop order to cover your child’s fees. This will go a long way to ensuring the effective day-to-day running of the school. Because we only accept between 10 and 16 children per educator you can appreciate that funding is tight.
Your financial commitment to the school is for school fees payable over 11 months. School fees cover your child’s tuition, music creativity, IT training and sporting activities as previously mentioned. Please be advised that school fees have to reflect in the school bank account by the 7th of each month. Any outstanding fees or late fees will be subject to a late penalty fee of R50 per day. Every effort must be made to avoid this action from being enforced. Should it become necessary for the school’s account department to contact you telephonically for late payment of school fees an additional cost of R5,00 per call will be levied to your account. Most importantly if the school fees are not reflected in the school’s account by the 7th your child will not be permitted access to the school as from the 8th of each month.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2021
Payment of School Fees is the parent’s first financial obligation.
|FEES PAID ANNUALLY|
(excl. 5% disc.)
|Foundation Phase||R50 050|
|Intermediate Phase||R50 050|
|Senior Phase||R50 050|
A 5% discount is allowed if fees are paid in full by end of February 2021. A 5% discount is also allocated for each sibling.
|FEES PAID MONTHLY|
|Foundation Phase||R4 550|
|Intermediate Phase||R4 550|
|Senior Phase||R4 550|
School fees are payable by the 7th of the month in advance for 11 months of the year (January to November) after which the account is rendered for collection.
Fees are transferred out of Debtors into Bad Debts after 60 days and the account is handed over to debt collectors. All avenues must be explored in an endeavour to recover outstanding school fees.
It is the school’s policy to allocate whatever monies it receives, to settle school fees first and then allocate the balance to other accounts.
After care for Pre School: R600 per month
After care for Foundation, Intermediate and Senior Phase: R700 per month
Daily After Care rate: R150 FULL DAY / R100 HALF DAY
BANK PARTICULARS (For school and aftercare fees only)
Account Holder: Elturion Christian School
Branch no: 261550 Centurion
Account no: 621 7851 2250
Type of Account: Cheque (Current) account
Please use child’s name and surname as a reference.
BANKING PARTICULARS FOR ALL OTHER MONEY TO BE PAID TO SCHOOL OTHER THAN SCHOOL/AFTERCARE FEES
Account Holder: Elturion Wheels
Branch no: 470010 Centurion
Account no: 1340605323
Type of account: Savings account
Please use child’s name, surname and payment description of what the payment is for eg Name and Grade 4 camp as a reference.
R3 000,00 non refundable registration fee will be payable upon acceptance at Elturion in order to secure your child’s space.